Patients are treated with respect, consideration, and dignity.
The patient has the right to:
1. Provide complete and accurate information to the best of your abiliy about your health, medications (including over the counter medications, products, and dietary supplements), and any allergies or sensitivities.
2. Follow the treatment plan prescribed by your provider and participate in his or her care.
3. Provide a responsible adult to transport you home from the Center and remain with you for 24 hours.
4. Inform the provider ab out any living will, medical power of attorney or other directive that could affect his/her care.
5. Accept personal financial responsibility for any charges not covered by your insurance.
6. Behave respectfully toward all the health care professionals and staff, as well as other patients.
7. Being responsib le for medical consequences, which result from refusing treatment or not following instructions of physicians and surgery center personnel.